Grant Cardone is a force to be reckoned with. He’s the New York Times bestselling author of books such as “The 10X Rule”, “Sell or be Sold” and “If You’re Not First You’re Last”, to name but a few. He is also one of the world’s top sales trainers and a real estate mogul. Even if you don’t like his straight-shooting style, one thing is certain: you can’t ignore Grant Cardone or the massive success he has managed to amass.
Grant started out with nothing but guts and determination and has managed to build a successful life for himself. He has had to overcome many obstacles in life including a drug addiction which he manged to kick in his 20’s. After that he took on a job in car sales and that is where he learned his incredible sales skills and techniques that are so legendary today. He’s one of the most sought-after sales guru’s in the world.
Real estate investing is his game and he has amassed a great fortune by acquiring prime real estate apartments and renting it out.
Grant Cardone is definitely someone to watch and learn from.
Here are some of his most inspiring quotes to get you motivated and inspired to take charge of your life.
1 “A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way.”
2. “You don’t have time and money because you don’t invest time and money.”
3. “Quit settling for reality & focus on your potential.”
4. “Success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility.”
5. “Treating success as an option is one of the major reasons why more people don’t create it for themselves—and why most people don’t even get close to living up to their full potential.”
6. “Never lower your target; increase your actions.”
7. “Everything in life is a sale and everything you want is a commission.”
8. Average is a failing formula. – Grant Cardone
9. “You can’t get anywhere flying under the radar.”
10. “The single biggest financial mistake I’ve made was not thinking big enough. I encourage you to go for more than a million. There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people thinking big enough.”
11. “The goal is not comfort, it is freedom!”
12. “You don’t get burnout – you lose purpose! You lose your meaning. When I’m tired, I look at my purpose.”
13. “Massive success is the best revenge.”
14. “No commitment equals no results.”
15. “Success tends to bless those who are most committed to giving it the most attention.”
16. “You sleep like you’re rich…I’m up like I’m broke.”
17. “Be great because nothing else pays.” – Grant Cardone
18. “Do what you are scared to do and watch your confidence grow.”
19. “Anyone who suggests you do less is either not a real friend or confused.”
20.”You can’t get rich thinking poor.”
Comment below and tell us which one is your favourite quote?
Subscribe below to receive more inspiration and motivation in your inbox. And visit our shop for inspiring and motivating products.